Calling ALL Beautiful Women of the Springs, all ages, to a fun filled evening of cookie swapping and a gift card exchange! ($10 limit)
Tuesday evening, December 6th, let's all meet at Judy Cuellar's, 3301 Baird Dr., Edmond, 73013, and indulge in a time of sharing our lives, and of course, cookies!
THE RULES OF THE COOKIE/CHRISTMAS TREAT
& GIFT CARD EXCHANGE
- The theme is "The Early Church" (As in, everyone shared and everyone had what they needed.)
- Christmas attire is encouraged! (Prizes will be given for the most creative!)
- All cookies, candies or treats should be homemade There will be prizes!! Be creative! (Those Pinterest things you pinned last year? Yep! Time to try them!)
- Please bring 2 or more dozen cookies (One to sample, at least one to share.)
- Arrange cookies in a basket or platter and be creative! Your hostess will provide a take-away container for your shared cookies and treats.
- $10 Limit on the gift card. Creative wrapping may just win you a prize!
Email your RSVP and the type of cookies you are bringing to Judy at email@example.com and include your recipe OR bring a copy of your recipe to the party if you are willing to share. (Let’s be honest, we all have those “secret family recipes”). If you don't have time to bake, or have burnt your cookies, but still want to attend, you are allowed to go to a real bakery and buy 2 dozen yummy goodies! :)