Faith and Finances is a financial education ministry that empowers low-income people with practical money management skills, biblical stewardship principles, and supportive relationships. Beginning with a 12 week Faith and Finances class, participants discover how Jesus is reconciling all things-including their money-and how God is using their finances to accomplish His work in the world. They will learn how to track income and expenses, save money, plan for emergencies, and pay off debt.
By starting a Faith and Finances ministry, our church can:
- Shift from giving things to materially poor people, focusing on long-term change in their lives-and ours
- Mobilize our congregation to build authentic, supportive relationships with people who are poor-both inside and outside our church
- Walk alongside low-income people as they make practical changes in their finances
Apply the principles of When Helping Hurts in our community
JOIN OUR TEAM!
- Leaders to oversee logistics and recruit volunteers
- Allies to support and encourage participants. Allies walk alongside people participating in Faith and Finances, joining them on their journey. A team of Allies works with each participant, providing encouragement, advocacy, and supportive friendship. Training is provided!
Interested in joining our Faith and Finances ministry? Please contact Ryan Jones at 405-971-4217 or email email@example.com