· 10/09: Registration & t-shirt payment due ($38, $51, $53)
· 12/03: $87 hotel payment due
· 01/12/2018 @ 11:00 AM: Load vehicles at North Side
· 01/14/2018 @ 3:00 PM: anticipated pick-up time at North Side
Accommodations: Quality Inn & Suites, Six Flags area (breakfast included)
SHARED LEADERSHIP - Teens and parents (and sometimes other interested volunteers) have meet regularly to plan activities, and discuss ways to continue to grow in Jesus and we Gather, Grow, and Go!
If you are interested in helping lead youth ministry at The Springs, or simply to add your voice to the conversation, please join us TUESDAY (2/21) in the church office conference room at 7:00 PM.
On Wednesday evenings in July, all Springs Youth will meet in homes of youth group members. Join us for a shared meal, fellowship, and devotional times each Wednesday.
- July 5th, 6:30 p.m. Meet at Chris and Jamie Haworth's, 16041 Teesdale Rd., Edmond. Hot dogs will be provided, please bring wither chips or cookies to share.
- July 12th, 7:00 p.m. Meet at Wade and Erin Trigg's, 22477 Sams Dr., Edmond. We will celebrate Tim Trigg's 16th birthday! Pizza and dessert provided.
- July 19th, 6:30 p.m. Meet at Doug and Sandy Gimmel's, 1825 NW 143rd, Edmond. Bring $2 for pizza. Doug and Sandy will be "on the couch" to share their faith story.
- July 26th, 6:30 p.m. Meet at Steve and Lisa Buck's, 4216 NW 147th St., Edmond. Dinner, Devo and Pool Party. Bring your swimsuit and a towel.
Need to pay your tuition? Write checks to "The Springs," or bring cash to Leah Redling or PAY ONLINE (please choose "general" and specify "youth event")
Check out the camp store here: CAMP STORE
Send your camper mail here: CAMPER MAIL
Need to register? Download this form, complete, and return to Leah Redling: ZENITH REGISTRATION FORM
We have been invited to the Alameda Church of Christ to participate in a LIVE podcast to discuss the movie Beauty and the Beast and the power and influence of modern entertainment.
4:00 PM - Meet at NSCC to load the bus
8:30 PM Return to NSCC
BRING $3 FOR CANE'S CHICKEN DINNER
EVERY first Sunday of the month, we spend the day together!
February 5, 2017:
After AM Worship: Lunch at Quail Springs Food Court
2:00 PM: Lead worship for residents atJefferson's Garden
3:30 PM: Mission Trip Training for Belgium group
5:30 PM: Super Bowl at the Aveys'
The Skit Guys!
The Sandman - Joe Castillo
Taylor Walling, Mike Cope, David Skidmore, Jeff Walling, and David Fraze
Saturday Classes for Parents and Youth Workers!
FRIDAY, January 13, 2017
- 2:00 PM Depart OKC
- 6:00 PM Arrive at Hotel
- 7:00 PM Depart Hotel for Convention Center
- 7:30 PM Winterfest Begins!
- SUNDAY, January 15, 2017
- 10:30 AM Depart Arlington
- NOON Lunch on the road
- 3:30 PM Arrive OKC
Cost: $138 - $152 per person depending on your t-shirt order. You will need money for 4 meals.
Register here: http://bit.ly/WinterFestTX
Our teens and parents (and sometimes other interested volunteers) meet on a regular basis to plan activities and discuss how we can continue to grow in Jesus and we Gather, Grow, and Go! If you are interested in helping lead youth ministry at The Springs, or simply to add your voice to the conversation, please join us TUESDAY (1/10) in the NSCC coffee niche at 7:00 PM.
Meet at NSCC to load buses at 3:15 PM. We will return by 9:00 PM
When: Oct. 9th, 4pm - 8pm
Where: Northwest Church of Christ
Who: All middle school and high school students in your ministry
What: Group games, Walking Stick decorating, Dinner, Worship
Phil Brookman will be our speaker and will be revisiting the topic he spoke on at Winterfest. New Reign will be leading our song service and performing an abbreviated set after worship.
WE HAVE SET ASIDE TIME ON FRIDAY NIGHT AT THE FAMILY RETREAT FOR OUR FAMILIES WITH TEENS TO SPEND SPECIAL TIME WITH ONE ANOTHER AND GET TO KNOW OUR INCOMING 7TH GRADE FAMILIES BETTER. SPECIFIC TIMES WILL BE ANNOUNCED SOON, BUT RESERVE THIS TIME ON YOUR CALENDAR AND JOIN US FOR FESTIVE FELLOWSHIP.
Dads are the BEST! Michael Hanegan, Paul Crawford, and Rod Cuellar are taking you Pokemon hunting! Meet at Taco Bell at 6 PM. Michael will have the bus there and will take you on a Pokemon hunting tour! Pick-up at at 10 PM at the Taco Bell.